PDA

View Full Version : Going crazy!

Hayley1982
14-07-10, 08:24
I feel like I'm going crazy I can hardly sleep lately my head just won't slow down with constant worries x

Gordon64
14-07-10, 10:46
Hi H26

I just wanted to let you know I have been where you are as have many others on this site. I am sure you are NOT going crazy though understand it feels like that when you have so many concerns on your mind-I have been that soldier!!

Have you seen your GP?-an understanding one CAN really help-I am currently on low dose of Mirtazapine but have used meds before successfully but maybe just having somebody to talk to. Writing down your problems can also sometimes help make sense of them and enable you to deal with them one at a time.

Try getting yourself out and about-I know how difficult that can be but it does help.

Not very good on the non-meds solutions though relaxation techniques can work though am sure there are plenty of other related postings on the NMP site.

Take care

Gordon

I like pencils
16-07-10, 16:55
Hi h26

I've felt the same way, especially recently. It's no fun. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe make the effort to do something nice for yourself x

Bumbo
17-07-10, 06:32
same here, alot of teh time now my heads racing even tho i aint thinking, i hardly sleep any more because i get Sleepness Paralysiz which scares me from going to slee.

Sleepness paralysiz makes my head buzz seems like im a awake but im asleep i cant move im sweating shakeing and im trying to scream but cant hear myself, then i wake up shakeing and out of breath its weird, lately tho i been going crazy its starting to make me really angry and depressed.