PDA

View Full Version : I can't pee!!

daisycake
14-07-10, 14:32
So yeah, I can't pee now without straining to the point I feel dizzy and lightheaded, get a wooshing sound in my ears too. Is this pyschological or something I need to see doc about? It's quite stingy after I do wee but it's been like this for a while now - a couple of weeks. I'm wondering if it's because I'm swollen down there all the time anyway :blush:

CJA09
14-07-10, 15:09
I recently injured my back which has caused mr to have sciatica. I was told that if I at anytime couldn't pass urine or poo I should call the dr. It could be to do with nerves which control that process being pinched or damaged? Nothing to worry about really but I would suggest just getting checked out by dr. Obviously my thoughts about your nerves are just one possibility if may be other things like u say your swollen so possibily a little urine infection? Either way it's not normal to not be able to wee so I would just get the dr to check it out and make ya better :)

gypsywomen
14-07-10, 15:34
you should see your docter sounds like a water infection dont leave it if it hard to pass water xxxx

Cat80
14-07-10, 16:42
Sounds like Cystitis. You can buy Cymalon from a chemist, doesn't taste nice but works wonders