PDA

View Full Version : I bludy googled didnt I..?! And now freeking out...

fairyclairy
14-07-10, 21:07
Well, i googled.... i hardly ever google, but iv just stupidly gone and done it.... and now obviously, i think iv got all sorts of illnesses which i probably havnt and once again, its probably just mr anxiety causing havoc..

After tea tonight and weirdly after taking my pill, i started with this really dull ache in the lower left side of my stomach, kinda where ovaries are.. i think?!

Anyway, i was going to my bfs and for the past 2 hours there iv been quietly freeking out..!! Its a really hard pain to describe, its just an ache and feels like i want to tense all my legs and stomach etc, which is prob the anxiety bit!

Im just wondering if anyone else gets this? I have no idea when im due on my period because theyre very irratic because im on the cerazette that you take everyday with no break... so it could be period?

But im worrying now because might be something worse.. stomach ulcer, ddying... the generall crazy thoughts we get!!

Im worrying more because my mums away - my dads here, but its my mum who helps me through panic etc and if i did end up dying in hospital (which i know i prob wont lol) its her id need with me!

Any advise would be appreciated, xx p.s, im in work 2moro and DREADING this happening there.. eek! x