PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

gill-mcc
14-07-10, 23:05
Hi everyone,

I'm Gillian, 36, married, mum of 2 daughters and owner of 2 dogs:)

About 18 months ago I had a particularly rough time, my GP actually asked me why was I still standing as she was so shocked by my situation. Anyway, after some diazepam and 20mg Citalopram, the dose was increased to 40mg and my mum was instructed by my GP to make me take diazepam whenever she seen I needed it (which was probably quite often on reflection...).

By the end of last year I was reduced to 20mg Citalopram and I've been told that if I keep going this way my GP will reduce the dosage again:D

I'm still not feeling like my old self due to a new set of circumstances in my life, but my best friend since I was 11 is currently fighting cancer for the second time which has made me re-evaluate my life and given me a new determination to look forward with a positive outlook.

However, I've been trying to reduce my dosage and I'm feeling physically different - not what I expected at all - that's what brought me to this forum. I'm sure I'll find all the answers to the questions I have and would be delighted if I could be of help to anyone else, even just to lend an ear if someone wants to moan:hugs:

Speak to you soon
Gillian

nomorepanic
14-07-10, 23:06
Hi gill-mcc

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

theundercovervampire
15-07-10, 00:29
Hello, I am new too. Would be great to chat . :)

Baggs
15-07-10, 09:02
Welcome to NMP. I hope that this site helps you as much as it's helped me. All the best. Baggs.

Vanilla Sky
15-07-10, 23:31
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x