PDA

View Full Version : side effects going after 4 days hope for new starters

gregcool
15-07-10, 08:19
Hi guys Greg hear
I have posted a few despriate posts over the last few days all about these horrid side efects and today being day 5 wanted to post this so others can see a light at the end of the tunnel..
well i slept nearly all the way through last night without any of the severe swetting and panic feelings i have had for 4 days solid i woke once in the night but only to my wife snoaring and while i was awake i wasnt swetting or have that horrid chatterbox in my head i just felt like iv been woken and was still tierd and fell back to sleep..iwake again finaly at 6am but again without the chatterbox and all the horrid feelings i have had that have been driving me mad feeling as if they will never go...i feel like i have a clear head this morning and life is feeling ( normal) again it all seems like it was a bad trip or dream i feel like i can breath and relax and concintrate....( but still cnt spell}
i have been going for a walk in the morning and last thing at night which i think helps///
i feel like i have a spring in my step today and have made some plans for my day....so hopefully this is the first day of the recovery from the side efects but i wont get to excited incase i get them back but . i still feel likei am haveing some respite if this is the case.... i will diary again tomorow and hope this helps any new starters on this medication.....Greg

cherbear32
15-07-10, 10:12
Hi Greg

I am on day 14 of taking Cit and i have seen some massive improvements to how i was feeling just a couple of days ago. I woke up a little later than normal and not with the tense anxious uptight feeling I've been getting over the last couple of weeks. I still had my little moments yesterday of feeling a little panicky but it soon went and was manageable. I've even started getting a bit of an appeitite back. I'm sure you will start feeling alot better

gregcool
15-07-10, 12:26
cherbear good to hear .
it seems to efect people very different but im not going to count the chickens just yet but i do feel like today after 4 days im thinking for my self again and normal daily thaught are coming into my head as they should nothing realy negitive i feel tierd and a little reserved untill i get a few days of this and my mind will then just put it all behind me and ill just get on with my life again fully and enjoy the rewards when the meds starts to take its effects. but today for the first time which by the way i lost half a stone in 3 days which was scarry just didnt want to eat and just stressed well today i am hungre as i normally would be so going to indulge....this forum and people like you have realy helped me with this very tricky time and feel like i will be able to face some of my other demons and fears latter if you can face this hard time then you can get through so much more...take care good to talk....