PDA

View Full Version : Swollen & puffy eye. Really scared

Natalie x
15-07-10, 11:00
Last night my left eye started 2 feel really sore when i moved it. Sort of the eyeball and eyelid area. My mum thought it may have been a draught i caught as i was lying sleeping with the window open slightly. But when i was going 2 bed, i noticed a red mark on it and it looked a bit puffy. I then thought it may be a sty. This morning, my eye is still puffy and the bridge of my nose is puffy 2. Im reali scared that this is something serious. Please reply. Thanks

blueangel
15-07-10, 13:48
Hi Natalie

There's all sorts of things that this could be, but the good news is that none of the ones I can think of are serious. At this time of year, it could be related to hayfever, as loads of sufferers find that they have trouble with their eyes. It could also be something like conjunctivitis, or maybe you have got something in your eye and it's irritated it. Best thing I can suggest at the moment is that you go to your local pharmacy and get the pharmacist to have a look at it. He or she will know pretty quickly whether it's something that they can treat for you, or whether you need to go and see your GP.