PDA

View Full Version : goosebumps

rossi
15-07-10, 13:03
Anyone get this keep go cold with goosebumps but feel warm at the same time.:)

sjr1969
15-07-10, 15:20
yes, especially if i stand up after ive been laid or sat down strangely enough. I dont feel cold, just sort of a chill feeling, but not cold at all. I am under the weather at the moment, not sure what with and i was putting it down to this.

sarah x

Vixxy
15-07-10, 17:37
Yup I had that and for the past few days and Ive noticed that im sweating a lot more (armpits) even though I feel quite cold.

rossi
15-07-10, 18:57
yes thats how i feel what you are both saying happens to me very odd symptom of aniexty thank you for replying x

sjr1969
15-07-10, 20:42
im sweating alot too. even when im doing little tasks i get so hot and sweaty. I know its been hot but today its been alot cooler yet i am still sweaty and hot and bothered.

Do any of you feel the goosebump feeling more when you just stand up from sitting or laying down?

sarah x

rossi
15-07-10, 22:07
when i have been in places were im feeling a little panicky or my aniexty is hige i notice i feel cold with goosebumps then the next minute hot. and today has been cooler but still feel the same very odd symptom almost feel like your comeing down with something x

sjr1969
16-07-10, 13:19
yes i agree it does make you feel like you are coming down with something

sarah x