PDA

View Full Version : One for the ladies!

Munchkin
19-02-06, 14:16
This made me laugh, hope it does the same for you!:D

Dear Tech Support:
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NHL 4.3, MLB 3.0, and NBA 3.6.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, to no avail. What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate

Dear Desperate:
First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System. Try to enter the command: "C:/ITHOUGHTYOULOVEDME" to download Tears 6.2, which should automatically install Guilt 3.0. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
Remember, though, that overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create Snoring Loudly 10.8. Whatever you do: DO NOT install Mother-in- Law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.
You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0.
Good Luck,
Tech Support

Tomimo
19-02-06, 14:29
I love it!

Annie x

seh1980
19-02-06, 14:37
heehee :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

tracyp584
19-02-06, 15:20
PMSL!

Very good!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

eeyorelover
19-02-06, 20:23
that was just TOO FUNNY - thanx for that one!!!!!

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off :)

Alexandra
24-02-06, 20:41
Ive seen this one before & always find it hilarious.

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Cookie
13-03-06, 12:08
THATS ACE!!!!!!!!

clickaway
13-03-06, 14:55
Laugh 5.0 always does the trick :D

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers