PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a little off.

TheExtradition
17-07-10, 00:23
Recently, I've been very tired, dizzy, sick, and slightly anxious. The problem arose after I was diagnosed with vertigo a month ago. But within 4 or 5 days I was totally better. And continue to have none of the vertigo dizziness or any other symptoms. After stressing about that, and the effects of it leaving, I was left with anxiety, this time about everything. I've had bad spells of anxiety in the past, but now it seems to be effecting my daily life. And I was wondering if my tired, dizzy, sick feelings are just a result of anxiety. I feel tired normally early in the day around 4 or 5, somewhat spacey, slightly disconnected, and have some really bad anxiety at times where it feels like I'm going to die. I also worried that there is something seriously wrong with me. My sleep schedule is changing too, but it seems like I get enough sleep. What can I do to feel better?

Vanilla Sky
17-07-10, 11:23
It does sound like anxiety symptoms , they are so evil !! Thinking there is something wrong dying etc is all part of the anxiety im afraid :mad: .
Do you take any meds for anx ? Just keep saying to yourself when you feel bad , it is just the anxiety , i am not ill untill you believe it . Distraction usally works for me , put on some music , try take your mind to a better place and it will pass . Log on here as well and you will see you are no alone hun . :hugs:
Paige xx