PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling, dont feel right

Bumbo
17-07-10, 06:18
Hey all im Sean, ive had anxiety/panics attacks for a few years now and it keeps getting worse. But my problem is i woke up yesterday morning felt great no problems what so ever after say 2/3hrs i started to panic really bad and i have no idea why, i had a panic attack which lasted a good 4 hours, im not sure if its because im ill or what but the last few days my right eye feels swallon, got a little heache and even tho i have been sleeping im always really tired and getting aches and pains in the top/bottom of t he right side of my back, i got dry eyes an i dont feel normal i guess it cant be anxiety? because ive felt like this for 2 days :(my eye sight is a little blury to and im paranoid etc i have no idea what this is, im 23 and have anxiety for a few years and i aint got this bad.

Symptoms:
Dry eyes (Right eye feels big)
Buzzing in the head every now and again
Always tired, hungry, sometimes shakey
Left Boob feels like erm uncomftable like a annoying feeling.
aches and pains in legs, top/bottom (right side of back)
headache
feels like my heart rate slows down then goes normal
also noticed i get pins and needles within secons if my hand is like higher than my body

I know this is alot but i have no idea what i might have, rang the docs but booked for a few weeks so gota keep trying till i get a apointment, i rarely go out because i panic so much so gona be hard.

absentia
17-07-10, 11:06
You seem you may just be exhausted to me. Having a panic attack can make you feel drained for days as it puts tremendous stress on your adrenal glands. Your adrenal glands release cortisol during the day to make you feel awake. The more stressed you are the more your body will release cortisol and the more it will also release adrenaline (epinephrine). Having a panic attack releases large amounts of adrenaline and could interfere with your bodies ability to release enough cortisol during the day. This could be why you are feeling so tired all the time.

If you don't go out much, you should probably spend more time in the garden absorbing some sunlight. It's important your pineal gland (behind your eyes) gets light during the day to tell your adrenals to produce more cortisol. Light wakes you up and darkness makes you sleepy. You should also get plenty of rest (8 hours sleep every night), eat well if you can and spend more time doing things you enjoy such as reading, going for a walk somewhere quiet or watching something on TV to distract you. I find it also helps to do breathing exercises by breathing in on 3 and out on 6 for about 10 minutes in your day. If you nurse yourself back to good health and improve your energy levels then consider doing more exercise to sweat out those stress hormones and improve your mental energy.

You may also benefit from taking a vitamin B-50 complex in the morning and at night. They will help your body to recover and improve your enery levels. No other B complex is worth taking than the B-50 (or a B-100 if you don't mind large tablets) because you will need maximum absorbption of the vitamins feeling how you are right now.

Good luck :hugs:

skippy66
17-07-10, 11:22
If your name is Sean why do you have a left boob?

Typer
17-07-10, 11:33
Skippy what else can Sean call it? :)

Sean, sounds like burn out. I agree anxiety can leave us exhausted but also, encourage more.

A lot of your symptoms are like those described on this site...use the left links. I assume you have been to your doctor to dismiss any physical cause. I guess its unlikely as have seen most of those symptoms posted on here by various people.

Also there is this place with some tips as well

http://helpguide.org/mental/anxiety_types_symptoms_treatment.htm

georgina20
17-07-10, 12:49
hiya you poor thing r u on any meds ?:bighug1:

Bumbo
18-07-10, 06:51
ah, was a weird morning tbh, i was getting depressed for no reason which is the first for me, anyhow i did something ive never done, got off my ass and went for a walk, i think im just ill like when i had flu it made me panic so i felt 20 times worse for a week. and no i dont take meds i'll rather try cure it without meds. feel a alot better to day had a good 10 hrs sleep, even if i sleep lately ive been really tired like wasted i cant stop eating even tho im full lol but atleast im eating so i guess thats a good thing lol