PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to me?

dodo
17-07-10, 14:03
For well over a week now I have had sinus issues. I think it was triggered by my hayfever and then I realised it was probably a sinus infectionas my ear blocked up and I couldn't taste anything etc etc. Yellow mucus when I blow etc etc.

I have had it for about a week and a half and the head issues are slowly improving, but for the past couple of days I have just felt rubbish.

I ache all over like I have flu, though I am out of bed and am able to do stuff (albeit with a lot of effort), I just feel completely washed out and dreadfully tired. My legs ache and my forearms ache and I feel wired and buzzy inside.

I also have bad tummy cramps with loose stools and feel like I'm not in control of my bladder (even though I am but I keep going to the toilet).

My HA is going overdrive thinking I have MS, ME, leukemia, bone cancer etc etc again.

Can anyone help me with a rational answer to why I feel so ill after having the sinus thing for longer?

Utility
17-07-10, 16:46
It will be a virus working it's way round your system and you just have to let it run it's course. Sometimes that can be a week or so before it begins to ease.

Your doctor will advise.

dodo
18-07-10, 19:29
Still feel pants today guys, it feels like it's lurking and never going to go away. I don't know what to do as I don't want to bother the Dr again with my fears, but leukemia and MS are praying on my mind.

faithhopelove
18-07-10, 20:05
I had that about 2 months ago and ended up at a clinic for some antibiotics. I really thing you should go. It's just a sinus infection and the stress of thinking it's something else is what's affecting your bowels.