PDA

View Full Version : Need help, head feels weird arms feel like lead

missworry
17-07-10, 18:12
Hi hope you guys can help posted a thread a few days ago about facial numbness on right side of face, not been as bad today & anxiety has been at an all time high because of this head feels so tight and as if its burning inside, now arms feel like lead, like i`m not gonna be able to use them but obviously can, i`m sure this is anxiety please help if anyone else has this, many thanks xx

cattia
17-07-10, 22:25
The arms thing is weird, I have not seen it listed too often as a symptom of anxiety but for me it has always been a strong anxiety symptom. When I am having a real bad time with anxiety, I wake up every morning with my arms feeling like lead, sort of like pins and needles, as though I can't lift them (but like you, I can). I have no idea why anxiety would affect your arms in this way, but it does, and I have a friend who has anxiety too and has the same thing when her anxiety is bad.

gypsywomen
17-07-10, 22:38
might it be best to have a word with your gp ,as you seem worried ,he would put your mind at ease ,, as you know anxiety can cause so many symtoms everyone is different,, so it cant be ruled out ,, but always best to ask gp,,xxx