PDA

View Full Version : citalapram

kay1986
18-07-10, 00:37
hi all, just wondering if anyone has experienced funny sensations in there throat or funny tastes in there mouth from the tablets, or is it anxiety????:D:bighug1:hope you are all well!!!!

kay1986
18-07-10, 10:03
woke up feeling as if id been out on the pop last night, my head feels like its got a band around it and it aches at the back and around my ears, feel quite wobbly and my eyes feel a little blurry, i also feel a little sick and have a few chest pains!!!!!, dont know wether its the citalapram because i started taking 20mg on thurs after taking 10mg for 7 weeks, so dont know if it the tablets, they anxiety or something else????
Can anyone sympathize????? :huh:

I am scared that it something else as the heavy feeling and the aching is there all the time at the back but it doesnt hurt like a headache!!!!

please help

ewood79
18-07-10, 11:26
woke up feeling as if id been out on the pop last night, my head feels like its got a band around it and it aches at the back and around my ears, feel quite wobbly and my eyes feel a little blurry, i also feel a little sick and have a few chest pains!!!!!, dont know wether its the citalapram because i started taking 20mg on thurs after taking 10mg for 7 weeks, so dont know if it the tablets, they anxiety or something else????
Can anyone sympathize????? :huh:

I am scared that it something else as the heavy feeling and the aching is there all the time at the back but it doesnt hurt like a headache!!!!

please help

Hi there,

I think its 100% anxiety, your body is just going through a few things at the monent and is just adjusting to the dosage increase.

If you take away that fear im sure your symptoms will subside..... give you body a chance to process and absorb it all, but if its really worrying go see your doctor to make sure.

Hang in there!!!! :yesyes::yesyes:

kay1986
18-07-10, 13:35
THANKS ewood, ive had a little nap, but still feel really quite wobbly and head still feels really tight!!!!, im sure it is the dosage increase because ive been feeling really tired since i started the higher dose, am going to see what im like tomorrow and maybe speak to my GP about lowering the dose!!!, i have also started getting breathing difficulties since starting the higher dose so am pretty sure its the tablets/ anxiety x

thanks for your support

rebeccad
18-07-10, 14:14
hi i also felt the same when i upped my dose from 10 to 20 my eyes felt wierd and blurry and i had a chemical taste in my mouth it was horrible, it went away after about a week though stick with it xx