PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Fare

Jenny
19-02-06, 19:50
Hi Everyone
Just to say that I have been to a Wedding Fare with my daughter to-day. She is getting married next year. Before we went my stomach started to churn, and I was beggining to feel sick. So I thought right, JUST BRING IT ON. I am going out to-day whatever, and you are not going to stop me, so do your worst and lets get it over with.
When we got there I felt much better. The anxiety had gone. we look at some lovely things. (Could have spent a fortune) Collected loads of brochures. and had a nice morning . On the way back we stopped off for lunch. It was so good to do this with her. Next stop Wedding Dresses.
Must remember the tissues for tht one. !!

Jenny xxx

trac67
19-02-06, 19:59
Jenny,

Well done, so glad you had a lovely day, be proud of yourself, you did so well :D

Keep up the good work

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

jill
19-02-06, 20:00
Hi Jenny,

[Wow!] WELL DONE, for not listing to Mrs anxiety, and going, thats great :D

Ohh I went to a wedding fair today, there sooooo expensive, [:O] my niece is getting married in august.
Did yours have a cat walk show as well?

Ohh defo don't forget to take the tusseus when you are looking for the wedding dress, those tears of joy do flow don't they.

You have done well Jenny, be proud of yourself.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Keitharcher
19-02-06, 20:06
Hi Jenny

Well done I know what you mean about spending my daughter is getting married this year - oh well they may take just one arm and a leg to pay for it lol But keep it up you will soon be in the front of the church as the proud mum

Keith

nomorepanic
19-02-06, 20:28
Jenny

What a fab day you had. Well done to you for coping so well.

Nicola

Tomimo
19-02-06, 21:08
Brilliant - well done you for facing it straight in the face and sticking two fingers up at the fear!

It sounds like you had a fab day and what a great way to spend time - preparing for a wedding is a great distraction :)

Annie x

seh1980
19-02-06, 21:47
A BIG well done to you!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

Piglet
20-02-06, 09:11
Well done Jen. I have been applying this attitude too this half-term and as such have managed much more than I have done for awhile.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Jenny
20-02-06, 09:37
Thanks sooo much for your support. When I got home I realised what I had done, and got quite emotional. It was lovely to spend a day with my daughter.

Jenny xxx

Karen
20-02-06, 18:28
Well done Jenny.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

Keitharcher
20-02-06, 20:10
Jenny I can understand you getting emotional about the day with your daughter may thi be the first of many to come _(incidentally if you find a cheap way of paying for the wedding let me know I will apply it to my own daughters forth coming wedding lol)

Keith