PDA

View Full Version : took my meds late today advice

gregcool
18-07-10, 10:40
hi guys can anyone tell me
Last night for the first time in a week i went out and had a realy good time with my familly and didnt go to bed till 1am and unlike the whole of my week not sleeping i didnt wake this morning till 9.30 am which for me is so so so rare even before being on these meds
Anyway i norm have breakfast at 8am take meds 8.30am

today breakfast 9.40am breakfast 9.45am

will this be ok

JT69
18-07-10, 10:50
Hi Greg,

That is absolutely fine....not really too much later so it wont make any difference at all.

Take care
Jo.xx

gregcool
18-07-10, 11:03
thanks jo...reasurance for me...xx

fretty freda
18-07-10, 11:13
yes will be fine and whilst were on the subject of times we take our meds which is best evening or morning .... ive just uped dose to 10mg cipralex and couldnt sleep so started to take am instead , when do most people take there meds ??

gregcool
18-07-10, 11:24
well i found in my early part of the week i was taking them at night ...couldnt sleep at all...so changed them to am ...couldnt sleep at all...i kept them on am didnt sleep for the first 5 solid days and felt like shit...then all of a suden day 6 had broken sleep then day 7 ( last night ) sleept all night.....who knows its different for all of us i think i just stuck with it and bingo one good night sleep and this makes you feel so much better in your self despite the side efects you get....good luck