PDA

View Full Version : eating again after mt first week

gregcool
18-07-10, 11:11
hi guys and girls just to share pragress of eating this week..

After first week on my medication and not eating hardley anything , from sat 17th july and today my eating is back to normal and tasting good again...funny how these tablet take your arge for eating away and make you feel sick sometimes when you do eat , then all of a suden as if a switch was pushed,im eating as normal again....fantastic normality is showing itself

leanne78
18-07-10, 11:24
Hi I have been on Cita now since 11th May, and I still can't eat, I can eat little things but not much, I can't remember the last time I sat down and ate a meal as I just can't stomach it.

I have lost just over 2 stone in weight

gregcool
18-07-10, 11:27
gosh leanne sorry to hear that...well im male and before my start week of these tablets i was 13.3 stone up to last night im down to 12 and a half stone so lost nearly a stone in a week ,i was shocked,,,,but i will tell you i started to walk a lot EVERY day this week and i think it given me an apitite....do you do any exorcize

leanne78
18-07-10, 11:30
yeah all the time I walk every where, I used to work out with fitness dvds, but I don't anymore with the dvds has I just don't have the energy to do it anymore.

gregcool
18-07-10, 11:32
sorry to hear darling have you spoke to your doc

leanne78
18-07-10, 11:37
no but I'm not worried about the weight loss as I am overweight, I have spoken to my friend about this and she said it was the same for her when she had depression & anxiety, she is keeping an eye on me and my weight, she has said that if I lose another stone then maybe it is time to go to the docs.

gregcool
18-07-10, 11:38
sounds to me like you need to see your doctor you cant keep loseing weight in this way and you will soon fall ill in yourself....get yourself booked in

suzy-sue
18-07-10, 22:17
hi guys and girls just to share pragress of eating this week..

After first week on my medication and not eating hardley anything , from sat 17th july and today my eating is back to normal and tasting good again...funny how these tablet take your arge for eating away and make you feel sick sometimes when you do eat , then all of a suden as if a switch was pushed,im eating as normal again....fantastic normality is showing itself

Thats great news Greg ,also good to hear your sleeping better hun .That hols looking promising ..:yesyes:Keep up the good work ...:hugs:

Just to add ! I lost a stone in weight before and during my first month on Cit .It gave me even more Anx ,worrying I was going to fade away :scared15:.When my appetite came back it came back with a venegeance lol Ive put the weight back on since , and an extra half a stone. :blush: T/c Sue x