PDA

View Full Version : my world is getting smaller

trish1955
18-07-10, 11:15
hi i am not new on here nor am i new to anxiety panic attack or agraphobia i ave sufferd on and off all my life i am now 54 and its beging to be like when i had my first panic attack back in the 60s wich by the way none of this was heard of i kept screaming i was going to die the doctor couldnt find anything wrong the hospital couldnt find anything wrong well they were not lookin in my head lol i rember bk then we had an out side toilet and my mu mhad to come wive me i couldnt go on my own i was 12yrs old this lasted for about 3months and i did start copeing more and more dont no how i just did well these past 10months i ave got worse and worse with the panic and anxiety its there the minute i wake up it takes me best oart of morning to wind down from this then i do what needs to be done around the house but dont want to go out only on my garden my daughter lives next door she will say do u want a ride to the shops i use to say yes and always take money as if i felt ok would go in with her and feel quiet edgy at check out but glad i did it for past 6 weeks maybe longer i ave gone less and lesswere i live is a small village we ave a co.op and sainsburets i avent been able to go in there for weeks the last attemt was so hard i was shaking from top to toe i am geting same in my home i feel anxiouse all the time i tend to sty in my bedroom alot more and more my daughter next door is going away tomorrowshe wanted my help and i couldnt stay in her house had to come home my son lives a hop skip and jump he use to fetch me to his i cant go i feel myself anxuiose just thinking about it another daughter lives up the road i use to go spend sunday nights at hers and come home monday morning but since i ave been waking up verey anxiouse and panicky i dont go not even for and hour on sunday why is this all happening now i no i ave always sufferd but i ave always had a good day were i could do some of these things never on my own always with one my family with me now i cant do it at all i no there is some other real anxieties going on in my life some stressfull stiff to and money is so tight i am struggling to live i keep ;ookin for books to read but there is never any money in the bank to by one i was lookin at some clair weeks boook and a book called feel the fear and do it anyway i dont no how to order them and no one here thinks its important they think its a waite of money its a good job this site is all free sorry my winging is so long but just needed to tell some one how bad i am feeling thanks for this site lv trish xxxxxxxx

fretty freda
18-07-10, 11:22
claire weaks has a website or ive just bought one of her books off ebay for half the price they charge on the website ....

go to your gp and get meds to help you please

dont give up it will get better xx

Dahlia
18-07-10, 11:32
Hey Trish

I'm sorry you're feeling this bad - I've been there myself and it is absolutely horrible. The only way to overcome it is to take small steps, don't throw yourself in at the deep end too quickly.

I've got the Claire Weekes MP3s - there are 4 of them. If you send me your email address via PM, I'd be happy to send them to you.

Dahlia

miles
18-07-10, 11:59
Hi Trish,

I felt exactly the same in Nov 09. World felt edgy, spent most of my time in my bedroom, couldn't deal with other people because I was so anxious and felt really ill. Stopped wanting to go anywhere, even going into the garden made me feel dizzy. I'm nearly 49 so similar age to you.

It does get better, you're probably at the stage I was when I was hitting rock bottom. Please go to your doctor and get some medication. I can't stand pills etc. But as my doctor said, 'sometime you just need a little help to get better'. I started on citalopram in late Nov and gradually came out of feeling like that after a few weeks.

I'm mostly back to normal now, going out, feeling happy except for the odd day....

I know how you feel, please ask your daughter or a friend to take you to your GP. That combined with the Mp3's that Dahlia said she'd send will sort you out.... I promise.

take care let us know how you get on x x x

miles

trish1955
18-07-10, 12:09
Hey Trish

I'm sorry you're feeling this bad - I've been there myself and it is absolutely horrible. The only way to overcome it is to take small steps, don't throw yourself in at the deep end too quickly.

I've got the Claire Weekes MP3s - there are 4 of them. If you send me your email address via PM, I'd be happy to send them to you.

Dahlia

think i ave pm you right i had not been on here for a while and it had all changed yet again wish they wouldnt do this to me lol thamks xxxx

jothenurse
18-07-10, 13:32
Hey Trish

Dahlia

What are these MP3's? Can you tell me where I would get these?
Jo

Dahlia
18-07-10, 16:30
I'll send them to you Jo.

fretty freda
18-07-10, 17:55
awwww lucky you !!! i would have loved to have listened to them !! i offer to buy them off u dahlia after joe has listened i am jelous nurse joe you have a lot of help coming your way soon that is very very kind of dahlia xxx

Dahlia
18-07-10, 18:04
Send me your email details via PM, Fretty Freda, and I'll email them to you :-)

Dahlia

jothenurse
18-07-10, 21:03
Thanks, Dahlia. I sent you my email address.