PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Ruby Tuesday
19-07-10, 08:02
I have just registered :)
I guess most of you know what I mean when I say that I am in a very 'dark place' at the moment :weep: I am hoping that I may find some coping strategies from reading posts by those who are fighting a similar lonely battle.

diane07
19-07-10, 08:09
Hi Ruby Tuesday

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Baggs
19-07-10, 08:30
Welcome to NMP. I hope that this site helps you as much as it's helped me. All the best. Baggs.

Ruby Tuesday
19-07-10, 08:33
Thank you for the welcome :)

Vanilla Sky
19-07-10, 11:21
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

margaret jones
19-07-10, 17:43
Hi Ruby Tues
I hope you find lots of help and advice on this site it is great also you will make lots of friends
Take care Maggie :hugs:a quick hug for you xx

hannahd2495
19-07-10, 17:52
Hi Ruby,
I feel exactly the same way at the moment. I have just joined so that I can hopefully get some support and like you find some people who are in exactly the same position as me.

Thanks
Hannah x

Ruby Tuesday
19-07-10, 18:38
Thank you again for replying to my introduction thread.

Ruby Tuesday
21-07-10, 12:07
Sorry not to have disclosed any information about myself in my OP.

I am 50 and I have lived with MH problems for about 36 years. My 'labels' are Anorexia Nervosa, Depression, Social Phobia, Anxiety and OCD. It'd be easier to just call me a mess ........................

I have had both inpatient and outpatient treatment over the years. My last therapy was in 2004 and it was an unmitigated disaster. I dont feel able to go into full details, suffice to say a court case and a GMC hearing relating to my then GP took place. I was awarded compensation but no amount of money will repair the damage he did. So now I cannot trust anyone to obtain help and support and I just exist day-to-day 100% on my own.

I do have some Pets whom I love dearly and it is for them that I try to stay alive. I know I cant get better but I have joined NMP to try to seek out more strategies to manage my chronic illness.

Neuro-sis
22-07-10, 18:06
:bighug1:Welcome Ruubs :) We know what you mean.

Love Neuro-sis x