PDA

View Full Version : tight throat cant swallow, blocked nose stomach ache

Joeturner2
19-07-10, 09:11
heys guys,

just thought i would post this around the same time last year i was suffering badly from a few symptoms, unforunalty these have come back :(

i have the following

tight throat/ cant swallow/ shortness of breathe my whole mouth and throat feels wrong
jaw pain
blocked nose
stomach ache/ chest ache/rib ache

i am bit annoyed as i was getting better and now this :(

Dahlia
19-07-10, 14:02
Maybe try an antihistamine in case it's an allergy? I've had symptoms like that before which went when I took an antihistamine.

tag
27-08-10, 08:49
Hello Joe,

I have something similar at present and I think it's to do with acid reflux.

It started as a tickle/aggravation in my throat & now I have pains on & off in my chest, particularly if I tense/bend as well as a bit of heartburn. I also get the feeling of breathlessness, particularly if exerting myself fairly mildly.

The blocked nose is familiar too - in my case I believe it's post nasal drip set off by the acid.

The fact that you had this last year does sound like it might be an allergy - especially at this time of year - definitely try an antihistamine.

Good luck.

Razi
27-08-10, 09:11
I do have tight throat then I feel hard to swallow and that condition makes a lot of noise! (people assuming I am angry or something). It feels like my throat is shut down and I have to force it. Because the sound is so big or somewhat 'uneasy noise', it makes people to offend me. I am really weak in confrontation. Even if I said I couldn't they will say it's not logic.