PDA

View Full Version : I have been crying.

SHYGIRLAJB
19-07-10, 12:25
Hi Everyone,

Been having such a low, sad time at the moment. I was on 2 citalopram a day and got reduced to 1 a day for a while took the last citalopram last night. Been to the drs today and got some new pills Amitriptyline, because it takes me absolutely ages to get to sleep and things.

Anyway was looking on a networking site to see what is what, and happened to see an old school friend putting pics up of her birthday bbq, I was so upset looking through, cos there was other friends from school on there having a good time, and was thinking hmmm I was not even invited. http://talk-depression.org.uk.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/31.gif . Yeah perhaps its my fault for not like keeping touch by going round to her house and things (live in the same town). I thought she would just invite me, but obviously not, I would probably say no. I will not go anywhere on my own, town (unless I its absolutely necessary) or even for walks. Told my mum and she said it was my fault cos I could have visted her and things which made me feel much worse. I have been crying over this, silly I know. There again who would want to invite a depressive freak. hmm.

Sorry, this has needed to be said.

davelee
19-07-10, 12:41
:hugs:

suzy-sue
19-07-10, 13:44
Sorry you are feeling sad :hugs:Its easy for people to say things ,they dont understand how hard it is .Its not your fault you are like you are hun .Things will get better .I hope the amitript helps you ..Take care :hugs::bighug1::hugs:xxxx

SHYGIRLAJB
20-07-10, 14:51
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your replies. XX. I had some developments. I wrote on my old school friends, wall basically asking how they are and things and wrote on the ablum of the pics and said oh I bet it was nice seeing everyone again. I recevied an email from this old school friend basically saying that our other old school friend thought it would be nice if we meet up and they could so me their babies and things, hmm. thougt long and hard over this. As I was really upset yesterday, and wondered why they didn't invite me. I have to try and not let it bother me and things.

I replied and said oh that would be nice, where and when, and I am thinking is this the right decision. hmmm. not so sure. I guess I will have to wait and see. I am so so today, at least im, not crying I guess.

XX.

northernjay
20-07-10, 15:24
Well good for you, see you got a positive outcome and I'm sure if you meet up with them you'll be glad you did.

SHYGIRLAJB
09-08-10, 15:06
Just a quick, update really. Yeah meeting my old school friends, this Thursday coming. I am getting really nervous about the whole thing. The thought of having to get 2 buses to get to one of the person houses (we are meeting their, cos its likey baby proof and things)My man said he would drive me there, which is good, yeah I will get there erm half an hour early. At least no 2 buses there, and can take time when I go home.

I think I will be very very broody with all the talk about babies, and things. My man don't really want any babies, and I don't think I can have any :(. I do want to see my friends in the same breathe im not really looking forward cos I have not got anything interesting to say, like with my life if you see what I mean. hmm. Oh I don't know.

Oh I will have to wait and see I suppose and try and not think about it too much.

SHYGIRLAJB
10-08-10, 20:03
Yeah I have been really upset at the moment, due to something. Probably me over reacting but its the same feelings I get often, and get so angry, and upset and crying, grrrrr. :weep: