PDA

View Full Version : What to call my new kitten?!!

hallam11
19-07-10, 19:15
Hello guys!!!!

On Saturday night me and my mum got two new cats. They came together, one is a 18 month old tonkinese (she is my mums, she called her Lady) and mine is a 15 week old kitten. She is a she!! I just don't know what to call her, I would prefer something a little different. Something that isn't a common cat name!

Thanks

Laura xxxx

gypsywomen
19-07-10, 20:04
what colour is it x

Thumbelina
19-07-10, 20:06
Hi, my cat is called Gizmo. She is shirazi with the sqashed face.

gypsywomen
19-07-10, 20:12
suemo

Granny Primark
19-07-10, 20:40
Gladys old fashioned name but there was a gladys that was a film star years ago.

margaret jones
19-07-10, 20:53
What about Arura similar to Laura

LOL Maggie

vicky23
19-07-10, 21:44
awww I would love a kitten ummm how about looking through some name meanings to get some inspiration. I once rescued a baby bird that fell out of his nest and it was a sunny day so I called him 'cornielious' which means ray of sunshine or something to that effect

sb001f8994
19-07-10, 22:02
Hi,
You have to get the right name to fit the kitten! My daughter is getting two degus on Saturday and has already named them Mitzi and Bitzi...they might not even suit the names!!!
Hmm, I've had three cats, Fluffy (bet you cant guess what she looked like!), Sooty (no she wasnt white!) and Pepsi (no she wasnt brown and bubbly, she was white and tan and rather quiet...my daughter just liked the name!).
When pepsi had kittens we named them: Peaches, Liquorice, Fudge and Pepsi 2. I know Im not a help, sorry!
Have fun naming your kitty.

magpie girl
20-07-10, 19:04
Ive always gone for names that suit the personality of the animal,Ive had 5conures named wiggle,titch,pippip.sidney,and nancey.My african greys have also sort of picked there names by the way they are and its the same with my dogs.Give her a few days to settle and a name will just jump out at you :D:D:D

kirsty74
20-07-10, 19:24
I have four cats called Cleo, Bug (daughter named him, she really meant Bagera cos she was obsessed with Jungle Book, but was too young to say it & Bug just stuck!!), Lily & Ruby. I quite like human names for pets & the old fashioned names seem to suit cats. I know it can take ages to get the right one though!! :)