PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Newbie Here :) (PTSD)

AngelHope
19-07-10, 23:24
:D Hi There! ~
I've have had PTSD for over 20+ years. I've been in and out of therapy for years and am currently back in. I use mostly natural forms of tools now in my recovery.

One being, getting support from others that are going thru the same thing(s) and as well as being a support!

I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you!

Sincerely, AngelHope :flowers:

nomorepanic
19-07-10, 23:25
Hi AngelHope

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
19-07-10, 23:45
Welcome to NMP. I hope that this site helps you as much as it's helped me. All the best. Baggs.

Thumbelina
19-07-10, 23:48
Wow 2o y. U must hav seen it al . And yet stil standing ..

Ruby Tuesday
20-07-10, 07:09
Hello :)

I have recently joined NMP too

Hope that you will find help and support here. I have had PTSD for many years and I find it's a case of trying to find tools to help me manage things on a day-by-day basis.
Joining NMP is another attempt to find an additional 'copingness' !!!

I dont think 'copingness' is a word is it !! :doh:

AngelHope
22-07-10, 17:30
Thank you all for your warm welcomes! :) Yes, 20+yrs, yes... I've pretty much seen it all; and YES...STILL STANDING! :yesyes: and proud of it! And lol Ruby I like that term "copingness"...we can make it our own recovery word! Nice to meet you fellow survivor! Wishing you all have a peaceful day! Thanks again, Sincerely ~ AngelHope :flowers: