PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 -feel terrible

tapco
20-07-10, 09:41
Only day 2 and I feel awful. I felt dizzy all night and didn't sleep at all well. I'm not sure I can face another pill !

Argh!!!

Thumbelina
20-07-10, 09:45
Hey I took last night a tablet: 10mg of cipralex first time after 2 month break, and before i took it for 4 years non stop. I didn sleep a minute as I was thinking this small tablet will kill me for some reason, shaking, couldnt fall asleep thinkin i wont wake up as i took this tablet and etc.

I am scared of medications as well as you, but you hav to trust the doctor, if he thinks you need it, consider it a sweet.

tapco
20-07-10, 09:50
I do want them to work but I feel so so strange and dizzy. I'm trying to eat which I hope will help.

I battled for 6 months trying to beat my anx without meds but failed!

Thanks thumbalina

Thumbelina
20-07-10, 09:56
everything that I cant explain is strange and therefore causing further discomfort.
then further - then furthe, and hen we spin.

If you accept that medications come with the sideeffects sometimes - then its easier. Also we have to accept that anxiety, panic and depression also come with the phisical symptoms though it is all in the head. When we stop paying attention to the symptoms this is when anxiety viaportes.

suzy-sue
20-07-10, 21:20
Do try to accept it will all pass .The first few days are the worst ,but there are things that can help with the sleep probs .Try some herbal sleeping pills ,but only take half the reccommended dose to start with .Eating when you take you pill and drinking lots of water based drinks helps too .Eating small ammounts of food through the day keeps the blood sugar levels up and helps with the dizziness .One day at a time and try not to fight the anxiety ,its just the side effects .You will be glad you stuck with it believe me .Good luck Sue x:hugs: