PDA

View Full Version : It's come back

matthew
20-07-10, 15:46
Hello!

I have had a great spell recently (1 month or so) where I have felt great and had no anxiety or anxiety side effects.

But, then just over a week ago I started to feel really tired during the days and even felt tired and was yawning in the gym!

I have also been finding it difficult to fall asleep at night and had this weird pain / stitch like feeling in my left hand side of my chest underneath my bottom ribs and this feeling has also been felt in my left arm and hand.

What is this?

Does anyone else get it or is it just me?

Thanks for your support

gypsywomen
20-07-10, 15:50
Hello i think if your getting pain on left you should go for a check up from the gp.to be sure its nothing ,,it could be you have pulled a tendon while at the gym.always best to have it looked at sorry i cant be of anymore help ,,ps good for you you have done good ,,,

Thumbelina
20-07-10, 15:55
If it goes away slowly, then it's fine, if it gets worse and becomes unbearable then there is point to visit doc. But remember we feel we have all the illnesses on the world.

matthew
20-07-10, 15:55
I had an ECG about 2 months ago and everything was fine apparently. Do you still think I should go back to my GP?

gypsywomen
20-07-10, 16:24
Hi its not to do with your heart why i said see gp but as i said you may have torn a tenden ,,this can send pain all down your side and arm ,.i know because i did it while horse riding .i had pins and needles pain in rib cage ,but i saw gp and he said it would take about 3 months before it felt better ,so its best to check ,dont you think ,,