PDA

View Full Version : indigestion type pains PLEASE HELP!!!

kay1986
20-07-10, 16:52
does anyone get indegetion type pains nearly all the time???, if so do you know what causes it because it travels all across my chest, around my back and in my tummy!!!

Thumbelina
20-07-10, 18:24
Stomach is the first indicator for me. At the moment I have runs, nausea, pains and can't eat. I only drink and managed to eat some yogurt. It makes me more Nxious and starts going away only when I start relXing

gypsywomen
20-07-10, 18:39
have you tried meds for it i so dos it /go

nomorepanic
20-07-10, 19:08
What is your diet like?

kay1986
20-07-10, 19:44
my diet is pretty poor at the moment because i just havent got the energy to cook proper meal, but understand that i need to start as i also have a 8 month old baby and she is on jarred food at the moment and i always said i wouldnt do that, but i also get a lot of chest pain around my breast area and around my back and shoulders, am not sure wether it is related to the fact that my gp has upped my dose of citalapram to 20mg or hormones after having a baby or what but it is worrying me a bit, i also get sort of pin prick sensations in my chest, back and arms, feels like my chest is bruised when i breath in and feels as if when im walking my knees are going to buckle from under me!!!!

any ideas on what could be causing these symptoms or am i being paranoid and making them worse????:weep:

gypsywomen
20-07-10, 19:59
it could be your hormones ,,do you feed your baby it might be your milk ,,or could be strain ,,, i think you should have a word with your halth visitor, maybe give her a call,, our bodies go through so many changes when we give birth ,i think you shouldnt worry to much if you can maybetry to relax have a nice bath ,,maybe it would help ,,

kay1986
20-07-10, 21:07
thanx gypsygirl, i dont breast feed!!, but could still be hormone's i guess, but i get really random like aching in my left shoulder its a cross between aching and a shooting pain, i also get like a tingly shooting pain under my arms and around my chest, then it aches like behind my breast for a while!!!!, am really scared i am going to die!!!!:weep:

have you ever had anything like this??

jothenurse
20-07-10, 21:10
Is this your first child?

kay1986
20-07-10, 21:30
yes

dodo
21-07-10, 10:16
I've had lots of wierd things happen to me since I had my first child. I get a lot of indigestion, which has come on the in the past couple of months. I get like a prickling sensation in my left breast sometimes which I;m not sure if that's wind or something else.

luckylucy37
21-07-10, 12:35
thanx gypsygirl, i dont breast feed!!, but could still be hormone's i guess, but i get really random like aching in my left shoulder its a cross between aching and a shooting pain, i also get like a tingly shooting pain under my arms and around my chest, then it aches like behind my breast for a while!!!!, am really scared i am going to die!!!!:weep:

have you ever had anything like this??
hi when i had my secondchild i too got shooting pains pains in chest pains in arm and neck turned out it was because i tended to carry her on that side and id trapped a nerve in my neck:D