PDA

View Full Version : tingling sensation just rushed over my head

kay1986
21-07-10, 00:47
hi all, just had a tingly sensation rush over my head like pins and needles on the left side, now it feels kida numb, anyone experienced this before???:)

Ella_Jayne
21-07-10, 00:51
I get this quite a lot. With me, it just lasts for a few seconds then goes. It hasn't ever really worried me to be honest. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. :)

nikatorman
21-07-10, 01:20
I have it all the time on my left arm and sometimes in my head, just try and relax you'll be fine:)

Dazo
21-07-10, 14:13
I have this too right now, i have had this for some days now, like bugs crawling over the skin and on my ear. It is scary.

sharon35
21-07-10, 14:44
I get this when im feeling anxiety too but mostly i get blurred eyes and feel faint.
You will be fine it will pass.

Thumbelina
21-07-10, 14:47
I have it all over my body allot and with trembling like as if i am shivering.

mandie
22-07-10, 00:18
Hi i get this to.

i have it now on top of my head and side of my face. Iv had a bad day with the anx so probably why im like this now

mandie x

Rob83
22-07-10, 00:45
I too get the strange tingling wave accross the top of my head when I'm too hot, I think its totally normal. Well nothing has ever happened to me because of it anyway. Just bare in mind its very humid at the moment, your blood vessels are working away to cool you down by bringing blood close to the surface of your skin, it makes your skin more receptive, most likely just a nerve response just like a shiver down your spine. Dont worry about it.

Alabasterlyn
25-07-10, 15:59
I've had the same sort of thing for the last couple of days. I've had it before but it's usually just lasted a matter of seconds. I have no idea what it is, but I have to say it does worry me too :ohmy:

Gaza
04-03-11, 18:13
I have been experiencing tingling on top of my head and down my face from as far back as I can remember, then when I was just about to turn 47 years old, I had a Bell's Plasy attack, scared the life out of me, thought I'd had a stroke. Face went numb, no feeling it was aweful. Still have a slight facial weakness and numbness now 2 years later. I realise that we are covered from head to toe in nerve endings that send message back and forth and when we get over-anxious, as most of us do on here, we increase these signals dramatically and we over-stimualte them, since the BP I tend to chill a whole lot more and let things pass me by. Have been told many times by my doctor that I was highly stressed out and he believes that's what caused the BP attack. So guys, don't get overly concerned and allow your body to calm down, don't do what I did and push the stress levels through the roof until your poor body has had enough and resulted in the BP attack like me. I still get the tingling and maybe it'll never go away, but one thing's for sure I ain't gonna worry over it no more!! God Bless and take care. Gaza (my new moto - no hurry, no worry)