PDA

View Full Version : warm weather

melvin
21-07-10, 18:06
hi guys

does anyone else feel the warm weather brings on anxiety attacks as soon as i get warm i feel i cant breath my nose gets blocked my chest feels tight i just feel so horrible its sets my anxiety off i feel i have a phobia of being hot coming on

margaret jones
21-07-10, 18:27
Hi Melvin
Hot weather does that to me i have had a really bad day today hot
then cold sweats we have just had a storm so hope it will clear the air sat with fan on stand by that seems to help .

People always say to me (yes it is hot but they never seem to suffer ) it must be our anxiety
Take Care and keep Cool Maggie

Mamfa85
21-07-10, 19:57
hi im the same i have the fan on and seem really bothered,i think the heat makes it feel like theres no air so we worry more,i sweat hot and cold worry about my heart ,getting dehydrated,but just relax and stay cool as possible,its ok we just dont like it were alright thou :)

jaded jean
21-07-10, 20:05
Same here I'm afraid. my first day from 20 to 30 mgs of citalpram was doing so well u ntil I went into someones house- no windows open aaarrgh!! thought I was gonna end up in a heap on the floor - it resulted in cutting my visit short but I had been drinking my bottle of water which I have with me all the time.. Just worrying as usual eh!!:doh:

melvin
21-07-10, 20:06
thank you for your replies guys at least im not the only one