PDA

View Full Version : am i being paranoid???????????

alwaysanxious
21-07-10, 23:52
hi all this is really going to sound stupid but ive got the hairdressers tom 1st time in 6 months, well im having my hair highlitened and was wondering if it will be ok being on my antidepressants pills, totaly random but hoping my pills dont interact in some weird way. am i being silly?????????? i think when i was on them b4 a couple of years ago i had my hair dyed and was fine ,just panicked cos i was in the hairdressers lol.. anyway try let me know b4 3 clock thursday (tomorrow) cos thats when i go.

thanks lisa x

Rob83
22-07-10, 00:02
Its a simple NO. Your meds cant have any effect on your hair dye. I've studied most meds and I can assure you its not listed on any of the possible side effects. Just relax and enjoy your pampering session.

alwaysanxious
22-07-10, 10:02
ooooo thats pleased me loads thanku rob, hopefully then i can relax instead of flapping when the hair dye goes on dont want to make myself look stupid by having a panic attack. its been a very long time scince ive been the hairdressers so thats worrying enough ... thank u again :hugs:

take care lisa x

den68
22-07-10, 14:12
i dye mine whilst taking the meds and im fine

alwaysanxious
22-07-10, 22:17
helo all well its done my hair and i was fine, but today ive felt very agitated restless and had awful clenching jaw again, my teethe r really hurting... i am happy with hairdo just wished i felt happy in myself today not a good day.

lisax

Rob83
24-07-10, 23:58
Glad I could help you. How are you feeling now.