PDA

View Full Version : restricted breathing

kay1986
22-07-10, 18:05
I have a pain in my aching pain in my collar bone and goes down my right arm and in my neck, along with a aching pain in my chest with a throbbing aching pain in the left side of my chest in the the centre but along with this when i breath in my chest aches please can someone help me, im really scared im gonna have a heart attack or something!!!!:weep:

margaret jones
22-07-10, 18:08
Kay sorry you are not feeling well how long have you had the pain ????

kay1986
22-07-10, 18:20
hi magaret, have had the aching in the centre of chest all day today and but have had it before!!, but the aching in side of my chest comes and goes!!, i have only been on the higher dose of the tablets my doctor has prescribed for a week now but am wondering if they are to strong a dose for me???, or am i really dieing???

margaret jones
22-07-10, 18:28
Kay you are not dying hun the pain is making you feel low and the more anxious you get the pain will continue . Try and do some relaxation excersise and relax your tense muscles i am sure it will help the pain to subside if not maybe check with your GP about the Tabs

Take Care Maggie :hugs::hugs: hope i did not squeeze to hard xxxxxxxxxxxx

kay1986
22-07-10, 18:32
thanks margaret, do you really think the aching in the centre of my chest is just tension???, didnt know you could get tension there!!!!
thanks for your support xxxx:hugs:xxxx