PDA

View Full Version : sore/sensitive areas on skin - burning warm feeling

sjr1969
22-07-10, 21:30
Hi,

Not sure if this is anxiety or not. Does anyones skin feel sort of sore, sensitive in places? On the inside of my knees especially my right one it feels really sore, sore to touch too. Like a graze almost. The other night my trousers got wet and when the cool air got to them and it touched my skin it felt horrid, really sore and sensitive.

Also my foot, fore arms and legs keep feeling sore,hot,warm like sunburn type feeling.

Anyone experience any of this?

sarah x

Jaguar
23-07-10, 00:42
Hi Sarah i have had this burning and itching sore skin on my tummy been on cit for a month now it started about four days after takeing them im on 20mg all the best Maxine x

sjr1969
23-07-10, 09:41
hi, not on any meds so its not that. thanks for reply x

sarah x

jen2503
24-07-10, 14:14
i have a patch on my back that feels like it burning but ive been told by the doc that ive trapped a nerve. but i do have it round my nose at the moment and my eyelids, the skin feels quite sensitive now. im not sure if its down to anxiety or not but either way its nothing to worry about.

amiraugust
24-09-18, 10:11
Hello,

I have this type of skin since two years I want to cry. I dont know what is the reason. I feel my shoulder, forearms are hot and burning like sunburn. sometimes I feel it under skin and some times on skin .