PDA

View Full Version : periods?

bab
23-07-10, 11:55
can i ask if anyone has stopped their pill in the middel of their packet and had a bled - does that mean that is your period and you wont get one for month, or does that mean you will have that bleed and get another one when your period was due?

blueangel
23-07-10, 13:32
Hi bab

As far as I can remember from when I was on the pill, if you stop taking them, the bleed will become your "period" for that month and then your cycle should start reverting to what it would be normally - although it can take a while to adjust initially. So you might find you get another period a month later, or it might be a bit earlier or later than that.

Cat80
23-07-10, 13:54
I'm on the pill and if I stop mid cycle (like when I changed pills) I got my bleed a couple of days later. You will then get another one a month later but possibly just a couple of weeks later while your body settles down

Vixxy
23-07-10, 14:36
I stopped taking the pill a few summers ago. I stopped it when I had finished the pack, but my periods were really crazy for a good few months afterwards.

bab
25-07-10, 21:43
thanks guys,
i stopped mid cycle and got period but wasnt sure if i would get another one when my actual period was due, or whether that bleed would become my period and i wouldnt have one for a month. x