PDA

View Full Version : Shaking inside

dodo
23-07-10, 18:35
Does anyone know if this is a symptom of somwthing serious or can explain it? I have had this for a couple of days now and at other times where I feel like I'm shaking/buzzing inside (not visible) and I'm worried about it.

LucyR
23-07-10, 18:48
Hi, Yes, think its just another anxiety related symptom which comes and goes along with the other symptoms!

dodo
23-07-10, 18:48
Yes I've googled and yes I am worried it could be ALS/ MND/ Diabetes/ Cushings. All of which I have voiced concerns over in the past and been told to go away by the Dr (not literally though lol).

dodo
24-07-10, 10:43
This is still happening to me today and really freaking me out now.

carli
24-07-10, 21:12
i have it all the time and i have no idea what it is. But knowing we are not alone is a great comfort xx

gladyscourt
24-07-10, 21:32
Its a head zap, or brain zap. r u on medication by ne chance? i was on citalopram and its a common thing to happen when on certain medications. Its fine just feels totally wierd! i had these when coming off my medication

dodo
24-07-10, 21:34
No I've had head zaps and this isn't one. It's like when you shake when you haven't eaten for a while but it's all the time.

No, not on any medication.

j2
25-07-10, 19:04
I am having this right now in my right upper leg. I am freaking out b/c I swear both my legs feel weaker and I just "know" i have something horrible. I think I have had this in the past but I am not thinking clearly right now. Good luck

dodo
25-07-10, 23:02
I think it's what they call perceived weakness. I used to get it all the time. I remember when I was ill with this before, barely being able to put my arms above my head to wash my hair in the shower, and holding a hairdryer made my arms ache. Of course it went away when I felt better. Hope your legs are better in the morning. Try not to fucus on them when you wake.