PDA

View Full Version : I can't cope

Thinkingimmad85
23-07-10, 22:47
I feel like I just can't cope. Anxiety is getting worse, crippled by panic attacks daily even when going to sleep. My mind is constantly racing. Feel depressed most days, then I have a burst of energy want to do so much but then can't be bothered and get depressed again its like one endless cycle. Constantly worried about missed heart beats and keep dwelling on things, replaying things over and over, barely eating and just feel at my wits end.

Please if you can advise me on how to cope or at least deal with this all to a degree I would be very grateful

Danni x

Bill
24-07-10, 03:58
Some highlighted tips to work on...

My mind is constantly racing.
Slow it down by learning how to relax. Relaxation techniques such as meditation, yoga or simply listening to your favourite calming music will help.

I have a burst of energy want to do so much but then can't be bothered and get depressed again its like one endless cycle.
Force yourself to get up and do the things you want to even if it's an effort because you'll be surprised how much better you'll feel afterwards. You son't feel depressed because you'll feel you've achieved something and you won't feel so anxious because you'll have stopped your mind dwelling on worries.

Constantly worried about missed heart beats
Sitting dwelling on worries such as palpitations will make them feel worse which is another reason why you need to force yourself not to sit and think.

replaying things over and over,
Again, the more time you spend thinking, the more you'll keep replaying, the more ill you'll feel.

barely eating
Your appetite will also return once you stop your mind dwelling on worries.

Anxiety is getting worse, crippled by panic attacks daily even when going to sleep.
Your anxiety will then get better which will then prevent panics because you won't be living in anxiety 24 hours a day.

Feel depressed most days,
Your mood will then also lift because you won't be dwelling on bad thoughts but instead getting on and achieving things you enjoy doing.

Constant worrying makes us feel ill. The mind needs respite to recover to help us feel better. We have to help it feel better by not allowing ourselves to sit and dwell on worrying thoughts.:hugs:

louiseevans222
26-07-10, 01:58
I was exactly the same, I know how tough ti can be, sometimes you feel as if nothing will help, and you will live like this forever...

I recommend a powerful tool I used to get rid of my anxiety, its really powerful and you can download it for FREE, if you go to the link below...

check it out I know it will help, like it did for me...

It can take weeks even days to start seeing results

all the best :)

Bill
26-07-10, 02:03
No ta, I don't think there are any secrets about anxiety I need to sign up for but I'm glad whatever the hidden secret is that it's worked for you.:winks: