PDA

View Full Version : testicles panic

wotcanisay
24-07-10, 22:23
hey all

i was feeling my testicle's. and its hard to say but when i rub my finger over them they dont feel right, there no lump(from what i can tell) no pain or a heavy feeling.

am having a massive panic attack feels like i got no air
keep thinking i going to die :(

Peter_Scott
25-07-10, 16:01
Nice to see you are still about OP. Now calm down, try to take your mind off your panic, you will be fine. One thing I learnt before I got really ill was this old HA has a sell buy date, if we have a symptom or worry that has been going on for a long time it only stands to reason that if it was a real illness we would have been long gone by now. Example you often hear people say I have this pain in my stomach and I have had it for over a year now, I am really worried I have stomach cancer or whatever panic! Things like stomach cancer for example do not hang around six months tops and you would most likely be gone! Moral of this story is mate, remember all illness has a sell buy date, so chances are nothing to worry about :)

wotcanisay
28-07-10, 12:09
good to see you
your right peter. that's why if nothing change's in 3-4 week's i know am fine cause as you said you only get worst

i start cbt, witch most of the time is helping