PDA

View Full Version : SLEEP

kay1986
25-07-10, 12:15
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has a problem getting up in the morning, have found since i have been on citalapram 20mg, i am tired all the time. i wake up aching and feels as if i have something heavy on my chest all night because when i breath in my chest feels really restricted, i also wake up with tension in my head (all over) and in my neck!!!!
does anyone else experience this??

calm
25-07-10, 21:01
hiiiiiii - i have been on the above since 9th july this year.
i'm still at the early stages as i think it takes a few weeks to kick in.
i am exhausted but i think its because my mind is all over the place - mornings are still my worst....i wake up in such a panic.
i do hope your symptoms cease.....maybe speak with your gp. let me know how it goes xxxx

kay1986
27-07-10, 11:42
HI calm, have spoken to my GP today, she is going to chec my chest on friday when i see her for my citalapram review then she will deside if i need a chest xray, now im even more scared and worried ive got some deadly desease!!!!:ohmy:

girly2007
27-07-10, 12:43
Hi

Just take the chest xray as proof that nothing is wrong. Lots of GPs offer these as chances to prove this to you. Just checking your chest will show up anything wrong but really don't worry, you'll be fine. Good luck xxx