PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy. Can anyone relate?

Natalie x
26-07-10, 12:35
Hi. I always worry about any aches, pains etc. about my head and last night I started to feel a little dizzy. Not full on head spinning dizzy but sort of off balance and woozy. This morning I started to feel like it again and when I was sitting at my desk in work my head started spinning a bit. I feel a little sick and I'm going out of my mind with worry. A couple of weeks ago, my eye went all puffy and red and I though it may have been a sty. It has cleared up now, but my eye ball hurt at one pioint too and I started panicking that I had a tumor. I kind of tried to get over that and I was doing really well at putting it out of my head, but here I am again back worryign that I have a tumor and that's why I'm feeling like this. Can anyoen relate to this? I haven't been feeling abxious today at all and I'm scared that it may be something serious. Can anyone gove me some re-assurance please? Do you think that this is anythign to be worried about? Also, I wear glasses for on the computer and don't wear them that often. Could this be causing me to feel a little dizzy? Thanks

margaret jones
26-07-10, 12:47
Hi Natalie
Sorry you are feeling so anxious about your dizzy / balance trouble
Have you had a cold ?? this upsets my balance all the time , but i am sure you no that anxiety will make us feel dizzy / and unbalanced

Like you said maybe try wearing your specs a little more , and see if that helps .

Try not to worry and i am sure it will resolve itself soon

Maggie x