PDA

View Full Version : pure panic through the whole night need reassurrance please

alwaysanxious
26-07-10, 14:48
:weep:hello well its my 8th week on my cipralex now and ive had 2 good weeks until last night, i went to bed at 10 oclock as was knakered didnt sleep to well at the weekend, 2oclock this morning i was woken suddenly from a deep sleep with those awfull hot tingling adrenalin rushes through my body,:weep: i layed there and thought i my god its back like the 1st time and i tryed to go with it thinking what my therapist told me just accept it go with it this was hard and scared me as it just continued for the whole night on and off i was dosing then waking with it again ..... has anybody else suffered like this after having a few good days ????????????? its really frightened me again as i dont want to have a relaps and surely 8 weeks on the meds will stop this?????? i went to the doctors this morning and ive got to fast as tom morning im having a blood test on just about evrythink.... this wont last will it its not coming back is it?????? i feel awfull today thought i was on the mend.. please any reassurrance will be appreciated .....:weep::weep:

lisa

sketchyboots
26-07-10, 17:13
Have you asked your doctor about taking a drug called Propranalol?? I have just gone back on it as it helps ease the physical symptoms of severe anxiety - like rapid heartbeat etc. Ask your doctor about it - it helped me alot.