PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attacks

ann
21-02-06, 15:24
Hello Ann Goodchild, Jersey, CI here
Have read in todays paper about Nicola Pinney
Have had a 30 year research study on the go
Found an answer for panic attacks, which is part of a huge emerging picture.
Study presntly with NICE, National Institute of Health & Clinical Excellence, an outcome is due soon.
Also sent study to Mental Helath Foundation, they will contact me individually, as more illnesses are mentioned in my study.
Has a door opened for us all, I hope so.
Panic attacks are born out of a lax response to insulin. We all should have an automatic control on blood sugar, many of us do not.
Many panic attacks are true Hypo's from low blood sugar, I am one.
My blood sugar falls to 2.7, anybodies blood sugar that drops below 3 will go into a hypo or for many of us panic attacks. My study allows all to draw there own conclusions. www.ann.goodchild@jerseymail.co.uk
Trying to trace Nicola's E-Mail to send here a copy of my study.

ann goodchild

jackie
21-02-06, 16:15
ann, does this refere to only panic or general anxiety and their symptoms that match panic attacks but on a smaller scale
jackie

nomorepanic
21-02-06, 21:44
Hi Ann

My email address is nomorepanic@btinternet.com so please send anything on that you feel is appropriate.

Nicola

Karen
21-02-06, 21:55
Hi Ann

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

sal
21-02-06, 23:56
Hi Ann

Welcome to the site. Pleased you read about Nic without her we would all be lost. Keep in touch and look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

seh1980
22-02-06, 08:36
Welcome aboard!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"