PDA

View Full Version : Synptomns & Causes

maz55
27-07-10, 13:41
Hi All, was feeling like pants this week, and was descending into a real panic, the like I have not had for a long time, then I decided to write down all my symptons and really think about what they mean.

Tiredness & fatigue. Well I do get on average about 5 hrs sleep a night, but will given the chance at weekends sleep on & off all day, live on a few crispbreads, and lots of cups of sugary tea, RESULTING in chaotic blood sugar levels leading to tiredness, NUMBER 1 solved.

Chest Pain, panic central, till I remembered that I played with kids, and carried some heavy shopping home, and that I pulled my shoulder not long ago, and have not really given it the chance to rest NUMBER 2 solved

N.B to chest pain, also went & had a proper fitting for a bra and found had been wearing the wrong size causing Chest pain & heavy feeling in arm, where straps had been cutting in, and also ladies do not carry a heavy bag always on the one shoulder.

Headaches , Neck tension from working on the computer with a "forward" head, am doing exercises to help this.

Nausea, obviously from not eating properly, and having loads of sugar in tea.

Anyway when I wrote this down and realised that all of the problems could be put down to things I dont do or do wrong I felt a lot better. Now to start trying to correct them, and maintain that even on the days that I feel on top of the world.

anthrokid
28-07-10, 02:21
Good job Maz! I do this too when I start to have a freak out. I get someone rational to sit with me and help me write a solutions list as opposed to thinking the worst :) You've done an excellent job with it! Keep it up :)