PDA

View Full Version : being proud

davelee
27-07-10, 14:17
when you do something like go into to town or somethink that you no can make you panic how can you feel proud?

i just dnt when i do things and don't panic......

i shud be proud but i just feel the same i dont get it

onceagain
27-07-10, 15:56
I know that when I would attempt stuff I would be shaking like a leaf and feeling so panic stricken but if I stood it out and made it through whatever task I would come out feeling a wreck and then all of a sudden I would start smiling from ear to ear... it is a weird feeling,you are in a state and your heart racing but the proud is something inside of you that makes you see past that feeling and look at what you have achieved.

It may be that you are not allowing yourself to really look at what you have just put yourself through and the achievement you have made think it is down to a twisted sense of humour really, bit like going to see a horror comedy... maybe I don't know.

I would have times when I would even get upset that others didn't tell me how well I did. Generally I go with the avoidance thing I think it is much easier to just try to adapt my life yep the chickens way out but one tht I can manage, in fact I would say I achieve more, if I am in a real fluster I do not make any progress and am awful for days when I am in the right frame of mind I don't plan I just go with it and not only do I achieve stuff but I don't put myself through that hell so often enjoy it.

It really doesn't mean there is anything wrong with not feeling exceptionally proud, in a way it is odd we should be kicking ourselves for feeling it after all the tasks that we face are only those we would have done without any thought at all once upon a time x

louiseevans222
28-07-10, 16:19
Hey Dave,

Thats probably because you are feeling not so confident and happy due to your anxiety....

Anxiety can make you feel the strangest ways sometimes...

I recommend a FREE tool, that works really well, it works not just with anxiety, but it make you feel confident happy, relaxed, feel like you can acheive anything...

its amazing I recommend it to everyone...

Hope it helps you...

To get FREE access dave you can click the link below....

All the best