PDA

View Full Version : Anger with anxiety?

katie23
27-07-10, 17:21
Does anyone ever feel angry or agitated for no reason with anxiety like they are going to blow there top!? I've had this all day grrr

paulaf
27-07-10, 17:41
I have found that I get angry at being anxious - like at the situation, at myself but have felt agitated in the past due to changing meds and sometimes PMS. Do you think it could be one of those things?

onceagain
27-07-10, 17:57
no I feel angry not due to the anxiety but due to things that bring on the anxiety, I am left to fester in it and then when I can hold it in no more I react...

davey
28-07-10, 03:08
This can work either way with anxiety,you can either ignore too much and be a doormat or explode at tiny things,go overboard,see red,mist over with anger,react irrational......yes i suffer too

Oddfish
28-07-10, 05:44
All the time! There's something link in my brain between anxiety and anger. When I get really overwhelmed I always cry and completely lose my temper to the point of raving lunacy. Most of the time I am snappy and on edge when I feel anxious and stressed. It's worse with PMS.

Bill
29-07-10, 03:20
If you place someone in a box and close the lid so they feel over stressed, trapped and afraid making them feel there's no escape, I think they'd feel aggitated, frustrated and angry too.:winks:

Sometimes to ease anger, we need to find ways of pushing the lid off so that we can escape the stress we're living with.:hugs:

mauleriii
29-07-10, 04:05
I get downright pissed off at my anxiety at times.

Bill
29-07-10, 04:44
That's a good attitude! BE angry with it.:mad: TELL it to leave you alone. TELL it to piss off! Prove to yourself you're not scared of it! TELL it to do whatever it likes because you DON'T care!:lac: BE the boss! You'll soon frighten it off!:winks:

BigBear
29-07-10, 09:42
Yes, I have this from time to time. It's more due to frustration with myself..I am very hard on myself. I get real angry with the anxiety, at times...more so now ..

I wish you good luck!