PDA

View Full Version : high pulce rate

melvin
27-07-10, 19:04
hi guys can anyone tell me if they have a high pulse rate mines 107 my blood pressure is fine this is really getting to me iv checked with my docs nurse who said up to 100 is fine but mines 107 it does go down to 90 the reason iv been checking it is because i keep going light headed or woozy

Faethra
27-07-10, 19:06
Are you on any medications?

sammie23
27-07-10, 19:51
Hi. My pulse rate is 109 :ohmy: Im 24 years old. My heart rate fluktuates when im stressed or have chest pains. It goes either up or down. Dont worry to much about. :hugs:

melvin
27-07-10, 20:13
thanks for ur replies guys my doc gave me some blood pressure tabs the other day i only took one i hate taking them he gave ram something 2.5 mg my blood pressure is 140 /90 witch i don't think is high

hannybun
27-07-10, 20:18
Hi Melvin

Have you read Claire weekes books? she explains an awful lot about the anxious heart when anxiety is high or your stressed the heart can go up to 120 or higher resting as it is sensitized and higher with attack of palps if your docs have checked you or you suffer anxiety please dont worry they are harmless yes scary but harmless the less you worry it will drop xxx

PanchoGoz
27-07-10, 22:07
You need to stop checking your heart rate. Just refrain from doing it. Some people check their temperature all the time and it is unhealthy to dwell on your features. Also I think the blood pressure tablets would help you in some way.