PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get slow palps and chest pain

ashley
21-02-06, 20:53
Im feeling really freaked people, as soon as i rest i get slow palps and chest pain,also in my neck.. im so scared and feel so ill, feels like im going to have a cardiac arrest...
I had a ecg yesterday at the hospital and yet it was ok, but i wasnt suffering then , would it still show a defect.. ya know what i am so deaf... why are we all so deaf when it comes to all of this... im just too too scared at the moment

ashleyxx

jackie
22-02-06, 09:19
ashle yclaire weekes talks of these, do you have the book. i will give you the quote if you dont. apparently they are the same as fast palps in that they are not harmful

hope this helps
jackie

Piglet
22-02-06, 09:46
I sometimes get this too - well infact I seem to get every sort of palpitation and fluttering, here and there.

You have been checked out so now you can relax and by relaxing will lessen the likelyhood of them continueing but even if they do try not to let it scare you.

Definately read Claire Weekes's book and also have you read the very good page Meg has done on palpitations.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

ashley
23-02-06, 17:11
thanx piglet ,

my biggest fear in the life and styles of anxiety is my heart i tell ya.. oh there was anthour time i had a big thing with my head and thought i had a tumour but all along its been the heart thing... its nasty isnt it, i tell ya.
Everyone is saying about this claire book, i must go and see what this is about- that could help somewhat huh, anything to ease the fear, its the breaking the fear thats the key isnt it.
:D xxxxx

a redworth