PDA

View Full Version : metrodizanol

clairebear1987
27-07-10, 22:08
So i have started to take this which i need to take it for 5 days.

Thing is im on half inderal and citalopram already :S

It's making pretty anxious incase they may conflict and cause some harm to my health :S

oh dear me!

Could someone please possible tell me that all that medication is ok to be taken together?

please!!!

ladybird64
27-07-10, 22:27
Hi Claire

Can you just confirm the spelling of this medication..could it Metronidazole you are talking about ?

clairebear1987
27-07-10, 22:29
whoops i so made a big typo their :S

metronidazole.

thats it

:)

ladybird64
27-07-10, 22:34
Thought it might be. :)

There shouldn't be reactions between them, as you know Metronidazole is quite a powerful antibiotic but it is not contraindicated.

What i would advise you to do hun is to ask your pharmacist if you have any worries like this, they are the experts (sometimes more than the docs!) in what drug can be taken with another.

It is honestly not a good idea to ask for medical advice here cos there is nobody qualified to give it! (I cheated and looked on Google for you :winks:)

So don't be scared, but if you are really worried, nip back to the chemist. :flowers:

clairebear1987
27-07-10, 22:37
lol that spelling error will explain why it didnt work in google for me!

Thank you for your advice. :)

Just a bit panicky about it because it took the doctor half hour to look in her big book of medication to see if the drugs could be taken together.

I will ask the pharmasist tomorrow.

Thanks again

nomorepanic
27-07-10, 22:38
Make sure you avoid alcohol completely as well.

clairebear1987
27-07-10, 22:44
yeah i was warned about the alcohol. I will, dont want to cause panic towards myself.

nomorepanic
27-07-10, 22:56
It will make you very sick if you do have some so be careful not to drink for 3 days after you finish the course as well.