PDA

View Full Version : help....

calm
28-07-10, 09:16
bad bad morning today.....woke up and felt physically sick....just taken my table and i do so hope they start to kick in soon....started the 9th july.
please tell me that this will all end soon and these feelings will ease.
thank you xxxxxxx

JT69
28-07-10, 09:26
Hi Calm,

You dont mention what meds you are on hun?? Most meds take time to start working and cause unpleasant side effects when first taking them. Some people get effected and others dont and of course all been different we all have different experiences with them.

I hope they settle soon and you start to feel the benefit...it will happen it just takes time.

Take care.
Jo.xx

calm
28-07-10, 09:40
Jo...Good morning too you...thank you for your reply. i am on cit 20mg.
i do hope so jo....these feelings are unbearable arent they.
my daughter has had a few medical problems and this is bringing the panic attacks/anxiety so much to the fore - and especially as its the summer hols i am trying to be all things and finding it so hard to manage.
thank you once again jo....i do so appreciate your quick response xxxxx i am blessed to have found this site xxxx thank you.

Antonio2301
28-07-10, 12:54
Hi calm .. yeah im on 40mg cit .. the first few weeks can be unpleasant .. ive been taking mine 3 months almost now .. i feel almost like a different person .. stick to them those side effects will go ..ive a lot less panic now compared to back when i 1st started on them . . i always gave up after a few weeks but this time round ive stuck it out and im glad i have .. im not saying you`ll have these side effects for 3 months they will ease off but thats what it takes for the full effect .. cheers Ant ...

calm
28-07-10, 14:31
antonio....thank you so much for your message....and yes i wont give up or give in.....well done you for sticking too them - it is so good to hear a positive outcome xxxx
thank yu for taking the time xxxxx

nomorepanic
28-07-10, 18:42
I will move this to the relevant forum for you.

Dragonsblonde
28-07-10, 22:48
Hey

Can I just ask if you take them before or after food? I took mine at the start really early in the morning a couple of hours before I ate and now that I have pushed them back I eat between 7.30 and 8.00 and then take the meds arounf 9am. After 4 days of that my stomach has settled a lot more

It does ease off though and don't forget that anxiety itself has the same effect

Jo