PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety - This website may help..

dan84sim
28-07-10, 12:31
Hey People,

After yet another anxiety attack this morning I got so stressed out that I went on a mission to find someone real, that has suffered, that has beaten it.. I'm tired of Doctor's telling me it's 'only' health anxiety, have some pills, they are not working for me.. I am tired of feeling like I have to go to Hospital Emergancies because I am scared that this headache or this chest pain is it for me.. I have done CBT courses online and found them unhelpful..

I found this guy online and it seems he actually knows what he is talking about, the first tip he gave me worked a treat, his website is easy to read, helps you understand and combat ways to tackle, handle and prevent anxiety attacks, and it's completely free..

I only found it this morning but so I have not finished reading it, I just got a bit excited and thought I should share it..

http://preventyourpanic.com/

bellalew
28-07-10, 12:46
hi dan84,iv just seen your post and am going to give it a go,hope it helps?,i suffer to from panic attacks,any help is better than none,which it seeems you have had the same experience from docs,pills,pills,its only!!,anxiety!! argh.thanks for the link.have a good day.x

nomorepanic
28-07-10, 18:45
This is Alex Taylor's site isn't it?