PDA

View Full Version : Lightheadedness is back

kay1986
28-07-10, 22:23
Have'nt felt light headed for about a week now, but have had alot of chest pain!!!, but this evening the light headedness seems to be back with evengance!!!, really thought the tablet were working but now im i doubt again!!!
What is gonig on????
:ohmy::weep:

Kerry B
28-07-10, 22:34
Hi Kay, I was suffering from dizzy 24/7 for about 6 weeks, its seem to ease since I changed medication to Seroxate 30mg, but since the dizzy as eased my chest has felt tight like I couldnt breath which is really scarey, but tonight out of the blue I went dizzy again and it did really scare me thought it was going to start all over again. I feel the same as you I thought my tablets where working, but its more than likely a little blip and we must not worry about it and hope for a good day tommorrow. x

kay1986
28-07-10, 23:37
THANKS kerry, i hope it just a blip because it was the dizzyness that bothered me before, thinking i had a brain tumour or something!!, but i have been really busy the past couple of days and tonight i just had a friend round and chilled which is when it all came on so hopefully its just where i have just been so busy now i have stopped and relaxed its all catching up with me!!!, thats my theory anyway, gotta think like that otherwise i am going to go nuts lol, will let ya know if it carry's on., got docs on friday so hopefully she will put my mind at rest!!, has your doctor offered you a chest xray because of your chest??:bighug1: