PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Deb284
29-07-10, 17:29
Hi my names Deb, I suffered from panic attacks and OCD 10 years ago. Thought I was free of it to be honest. Lately things have happened and things have changed and I am terrified that the fear and anxiety is returning. I sat quietly this morning and asked for help. This afternoon I came across this site. I guess it was meant to be. Least I hope so.
I dont want to go into details of what is going on with me just yet, I hope you understand.
Deb x

diane07
29-07-10, 17:30
Hi Deb284

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
29-07-10, 17:51
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

caz1625
29-07-10, 18:38
Hi Deb my name is Carol and I am new to this site too. I have suffered from panic attacks and anxiety for more years than I care to admit to. It's quite scary being a newbie isn't it? I'm sure we will survive though and just think in a few days time we will no longer be the newbie's. :)

Carol

staypositive
29-07-10, 19:07
Hello and welcome to NMP :)

Take care

Deb284
29-07-10, 19:38
Hi carol, thank you so much for replying and making me feel like I am not so alone. I need to talk and get some help I am just not sure how to do it yet.
You are very kind and yes maybe tomorrow we wont feel such 'newbies'.

Take care of you

Deb x

Deb284
29-07-10, 19:39
Thank you everyone for your welcoming notes xxxxxxx

MarlaJ
29-07-10, 19:44
Hi Deb & Carol.... I'm Marla. I too am new, have been using this site for less than a week. It is amazing, the people are amazing. It has really helped me a lot! It is just so reassuring to see that there are so many people out here who completely understand what anxiety really means! Take care! x

Deb284
29-07-10, 19:46
Awww thanks Marla x hope it helps us all babe.

feasible
01-08-10, 17:12
hi deb hi marla and hi caz... yep we joined last month now lol.. so we are old hat to this place i think... i am really pleased i found this place its amazing that so many people are on my wavelength and know how i feel...its a comfort to know that helpful advice and a friendly chat is seconds away.i hope to talk to you all soon,,,tc