PDA

View Full Version : Abdominal discomfort

mabelina
29-07-10, 20:30
A couple of weeks ago i noticed some discomfort in my lower left abdoman. It was only in one spot and became quite sore. I went to see my gp who gave me an internal examination to check for cysts but everthing felt fine so has now refered me for a scan incase i have Ovary problems. This discomfort has now moved to the right and spreading right over my hip and across my back. I also have aches in my leg. This aching im feeling over my hip is exactly the same feeling i have when i ovulate (which im definitely not now). Anyone else had something similar? Everything bad is going through my head:weep:

PanchoGoz
29-07-10, 21:57
Firstly, don't try to group your symptoms up and link them to an idea - its bad to do that. Thats something to practise avoiding with anxiety. There are things like wind and constipation that cause all sorts of funny pains. In fact constipation is to blaim for most pain in life. All I can suggest is make sure you are not putting yourself in strange postions like crouching so you are not hurting any muscels. Hope you feel better soon, I'm sure the scan will be fine xxx