PDA

View Full Version : excited feeling

melvin
29-07-10, 20:37
hi can anyone tell me if they get this kind of excited feeling like you want to run a hundred miles an hr i got it today has i was driving down the motorway its not a NICE FEELING

sjr1969
29-07-10, 20:43
i think it sounds similar to me when i get it. sort of an adrenalin rush feeling?
sarah x

PanchoGoz
29-07-10, 21:52
I do too..."its like being in love...". For a while I felt butterfly stomachy and excited for ages and it was quite fun. But I couldn't sleep.

sharon35
30-07-10, 19:49
I get this some times! feels like ive got something really exciting to tell people when i havent. lol

kittykat
31-07-10, 09:48
Yep, ive had this it was the 2nd time they put me on prozac and it was like a feeling of euphoria it was weird ,and also my hubby had this when he had tramadol for pain he woke me up in the middle of the night and said he couldn't sleep and felt something good was going to happen......mind you never did lol x So both of our feelings were medication related hope tht helps a bit :)

Dahlia
31-07-10, 11:43
I get this some times! feels like ive got something really exciting to tell people when i havent. lol

Ha! That's so funny, Sharon. I had that exact feeling a few days ago, and it was quite a come down when I realised I had absolutely nothing to be excited about!

Dahlia